If you’re mad about music the good news is your iPhone has a feature-packed operating system that can be connected to a range of other devices. We’ve taken a look at some of the gadgets that are available right now to help you make music with the phone.
1. IK MultiMedia Irig: This clever device is a guitar and bass interface that enables you to connect your guitar straight into your phone. Use it with a range of apps and you can record your performance, add effects, tune the guitar and impress all your mates at the same time.
2. Rode smartLav Microphone: Need a portable microphone that’s gives you professional audio quality and plugs straight into your iPhone? Use the wearable microphone from Rode then, it’s easy to wear, comfy and discreet and gives you great audio quality at an affordable price.
3. CME XKEY Keyboard: How many times do you wish you had a portable keyboard handy when you feel inspired to write songs? Now you can with the CME keyboard that’s ideal for mobile phones. This super slim, lightweight keyboard has 25 standard sized keys and it’s bound to be popular with piano players that love to make music on the go.
4. Digitech Istomp guitar pedal: Want to use a range of guitar pedals direct from your iPhone? Buy the Digitech Istomp effects pedal then and it allows you to download more than 20 different pedals via the Digitech Stomp shop App. Why limit your options when you can try out a range of custom pedals using your iPhone as the middle man.
5. Bose Soundlink Mini speaker: How are you going to listen to all the festive songs you have stored on your iPhone this Christmas? How about through the Bose mini speaker that fits right into the palm of your hand? This little guy punches way above his weight, he might be small but connect him wirelessly to your iPhone and you can listen to music as it’s meant to be anytime you like.