If the weirdest accessory you have ever bought for your iPhone is an imitation cow skin case (you can buy them!) then the following items might come as a bit of s shock. Prepare to be flabbergasted as we trawl through a few strange accessories that you could genuinely buy for iPhones over the last couple of years.
- Portable amplifier horn stand: What on earth? If you want to add 13 decibels of sound to your iPhone’s speakers this is the product to buy. Connect your phone to the silicone stand, play what you want and get ready to hear the neighbours hammering on your door.
- The iBottle opener: How many times have you picked up a beer bottle and thought, I know I’ll use my iPhone to take off the bottle top? Bet it’s not happened very often and that’s because you didn’t have an iBottle opener which is actually a case with a bottle opener in the back. Why would you?
- iPhone hoodie: No it’s not a joke, you can actually get hoodies for iPhones that look just like a traditional phone sock with a little hoodie attached. Great if your phone likes wearing street wear, not so good if you take your phone into business meetings.
- iPhone toilet paper docking station: You couldn’t make it up! Dock your phone when you spend a penny and go through your playlist as you powder your nose. Wonder how many of these made it into customer homes?
- Lego iPhone case: What’s the most impractical material you could make an iPhone case out of? How about Lego? Surely, the last thing you want to wrap your phone in is a load of plastic bricks. Yet somebody thought it would be a great idea to come up with a Lego phone case. We think it’s a bit tacky but at least you can make other things with it when you get bored!